IT Support Analyst
IT support analyst
An excellent opportunity to work for a growing company, offering the chance to develop new skills with a wide range of progression paths. My client are looking for an IT support analyst to join their existing team, who will report directly to the IT Systems Engineering Manager.
- Computer admin, including configuration and maintenance.
- Carrying out field installations as well as support.
- Remote support, including telephone and remote diagnosis.
- Microsoft and windows product installations, service and support.
- Database setup and maintenance.
The key requirements:
- Demonstrable relevant networking experience, including maintaining VPN’s.
- Knowledge of hardware builds, as well as installations.
- Experience using and supporting routers.
- Windows or Linux OS experience, including installing them and using them to design systems.
- Knowledgeable maintaining and managing databases using SQL.
The office is based In Yate, with this being your main location, while still having the opportunity to travel and work remotely on occasions. There is an on call working pattern for this role.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jacob Fox directly on email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY.
Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 102631_1692689695
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: